Woman Beats 81 year old Man
It appears to be a pattern of abuse...45 year old Barbara Louise James of Gainesville was arrested for beating her 81 year old boyfriend with a stick last night.
James allegedly tried to interfere as Gainesville Police Officers interviewed the battered victim and eventually had to be restrained.
Officers say he had a visible lump on his head, scratches on his neck and his hands.
James is charged with battery on a person over the age of 65. This is the fifth time she has been charged with that crime.
- Man accused of beating 3-year-old
- Two Arrested For Beating 83 Year Old Man
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Gainesville Woman Turns 103 Years Old
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- 101 year old Gainesville Woman Sets Fitness Example
- 71-year-old woman dies in house fire