The thought of her animals escaping doesn't cross Christine Janks mind.
Security at the Carson Springs Wildlife Sanctuary in northeast Alachua County that include double fenced locked cages, an 8 foot perimeter fence, and multiple licenses. Janks stressed that the events in Ohio were an isolated situation.
- 20 Dead Animals Found at Animal Sanctuary
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Cat Sanctuary Will Stay
- Horse Sanctuary Victim Of Theft
- 517 cats siezed at the Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary
- 517 Cats Rescued From Sanctuary in North Central Florida
- UPDATE: Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary Investigation
- Alachua County Wildlife Sanctuary Needs Permit
- Get to know... Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary