The Senate Committee in Tallahassee is meeting with law enforcement to discuss ways to force parents to report their missing children sooner rather than later. This comes after an Orlando jury found Casey Anthony not guilty. One proposed idea-Caylee's law, which would require parents to report missing children in 24 hours. For more information check out the video at the right.
- Senate Panel OKs Related "Caylee's Law"
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- 'Run with the Cops' promotes health, wellness, support for law enforcement
- Trayvon's Mom: Clarify Stand Your Ground Laws
- Deputy Robert Lundy Awarded Florida Sheriff's AssociatIon Law Enforcement Officer of the Year
- Caylee Anthony Bill Moving in Florida House
- Murphy's (Rewritten) Law: Stay Focused, Win Championships
- No Days Off on New Year's for Law Enforcement Officers
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- Proposed Business Changes to Gainesville's Anti-Discrimination Law