Domestic Violence Round-Up in Alachua County
A domestic violence round-up in Alachua County was meant to send a message. Investigators hit the road to stop domestic violence before it goes out of control.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Add to that a recent double murder after a domestic dispute in High Springs, and the reason for round up's like this are clear.
Warrants investigators with the Alachua County Sheriff's Office arrested 3 men today on domestic violence charges: Nicholas Kirkland, Reginald Copeland and Dekevius Head.
Although investigators weren't able to arrest five of the nine men on the list today, there's always tomorrow.
To contact the Peaceful Paths Confidential Crisis Line call 1-800-393-SAFE (7233).
- Domestic Violence Warrant Round-Up
- Great Air Potato Round-Up
- HS Boys Basketball Regional Semifinal Round-Up
- Gang Violence in Alachua County
- Giving Hope to Woman and Children Living in Domestic Violence Shelter
- Video of Beyonce's Family Fighting, Stirs Conversation About Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence History
- Men On Board, Rally Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking and Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Increases During Holidays