"Fair Fare" for Alachua County Fairgrounds
Many questions remain unanswered.
In the fallout following a heated east Gainesville meeting Monday night, the future of the Alachua County Fairgrounds is still unclear.
TV 20 sat down with Commissioner Lee Pinkoson, who says, it all boils down to money.
- Alachua County Decides Whether to Rebuild Fairgrounds Barn After Collapse
- Alachua County Presents Options for New Fairgrounds to Residents
- Keeping it "Fare"
- 4-H member with autism steals the show at Alachua County Youth Fair
- Residents ask county for "livable wages"
- County Commissioners End Fairground Negotiations with Auto Plus Raceway
- County Commission considering to move fairgrounds to Newberry
- County Commission Approves Plan To Move Fairgrounds
- No Camping At Alachua County Fairgrounds During Gatornationals
- Alachua County Employees Will See Pay Raise to "Restore" Pension Contribution