"Fair Fare" for Alachua County Fairgrounds
Many questions remain unanswered.
In the fallout following a heated east Gainesville meeting Monday night, the future of the Alachua County Fairgrounds is still unclear.
TV 20 sat down with Commissioner Lee Pinkoson, who says, it all boils down to money.
- Alachua County Decides Whether to Rebuild Fairgrounds Barn After Collapse
- Alachua County Presents Options for New Fairgrounds to Residents
- Alachua Region Science and Engineering Fair
- Keeping it "Fare"
- Preparations For The Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- Pigs for sale at the Southeastern Youth Fair
- Hoggetowne Medieval Faire opens this weekend
- Trip to Medieval Fair takes people back in time
- Local man launches campaign at health fair
- Veterans Fair hopes to bring support to homeless vets