Florida Prescription Pill Tracking Database
A new Florida database may be a "hard pill to swallow" for those abusing or profiting from controlled substances.
The statewide prescription pill tracking system called Rx-Sentry came online Monday, is only one part of the solution to a dangerous problem.
Information from the database only will be made available to law enforcement when a crime has been committed.
- Deputies: Prescription Pill Addiction Is An Epidemic
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?
- Prescription Pill Theft at CVS Pharmacy
- Finding A Balance With Prescription Pill Laws
- Unintended Consequence of Prescription Pill Laws
- Suspect Jumps Over Counter to Steal Prescription Pills
- Number of Deaths from Prescription Pills Down Across the State
- Crimes Against Seniors - Woman is Scammed for Her Prescription Pills
- Oxycodone in Deaths Are Down, But Prescription Pills Still Outnumber Illicit Drugs
- Prescription Tracking Bill