Man Steals From Terminally Ill Chidren
For an alleged Williston robber, it was all about bad timing.
On Wednesday morning, police say 27 year old Michael Aurilio was at the Kangaroo store on East Noble Avenue when he grabbed a jar full of donation money.
A man standing behind him was an off duty sheriff's sergeant from Marion County.
Aurilio attempted to run, the sergeant grabbed him and the two crashed through the plate glass door.
The jar Aurilio allegedly tried to steal contained less than 36 dollars and was intended for a group that sponsors events for terminally ill children.
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Man Steals iPhone, Demands Ransom from Owner
- MAN STEALS FROM HOSPICE
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Stealing Nearly $50,000 From His Workplace
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students
- Bank Teller Accused of Helping Steal Money From Bank Customer
- Stealing From The State
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Woman Claims Baby is Stolen While Partner Steals from Walmart
- Magazine Scammers Caught Trying to Steal Pills from Disabled Woman