Medicare Changes Deadline for Enrollment
There are some big changes for those who have Medicare. The Annual Enrollment Period used to be from November 15th to December 31st but it now falls between October 15th and December 7th.
SHINE is a government backed group that is trying to get the word out to seniors. Area Coordinator John Lutz says they call it "the annual free-for-all" at the office. It means "you can change your medicare coverage, you can change your drug plans, you can change pretty much whatever you want as long as you belong to Medicare," he says.
If you want to learn how to change your plan, go to SHINE's website Your text to link...
- Medicare Seminar Offers Guidance As Enrollment Period Gets Closer
- Open enrollment deadline extended
- Health insurance enrollment deadline approaching
- Medicare Open Enrollment
- Medicare Scam in Gilchrist County
- High Tech Treatment Passes Medicare Test
- CyberKnife Treatment May Not be Covered Much Longer by Medicare
- Health insurance for 2015 enrollment ends Sunday
- Marion Co. Man Fails to Enroll Daughter in School, Says He is a Sovereign Citizen
- City of Gainesville Enrolling Now For Fall Youth Football, Cheerleading