Published October 29th, 2011
It's about the size of an S-U-V... but it was blasted into space today.
And from 500 miles away, it'll help forecasters predict the weather.
The 1.5 billion dollar satellite will benefit researchers in a variety of ways.
- Four NASA Artifacts on Display at Wings of Dreams Museum
- NASA Aborts Spacewalk Due to Water Leak in Helmet
- Obama's Budget Would Eliminate NASA's Moon Mission
- Wings of Dreams to receive NASA artifacts
- Local Student Selected for NASA Program
- Deputies Launch iWatch Program
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- UF And RTS Launch GPS Bus Tracking System
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- State Launches Swine Flu Information Line