The Occupy Wall Street rose up in Gainesville. "This is what democracy looks like, is one of the messages "Occupy Gainesville" is trying to push to the city commissioners. But before they can protest, they have one problem they have to overcome before they can stay at the Bo Diddley plaza. For more info check out the video at the right.
- "Occupy Gainesville" Here to Stay
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Rainy Weekend Hampers Occupy Gainesville
- Member of Occupy Gainesville Arrested
- Occupy Gainesville Reaches 100 Days
- "Occupy" or Evict?
- Occupy Protestors in Court Say Cases Should Be Thrown Out
- Occupy Protester Was Sex Offender Fugitive
- Another Occupy Clash
- Occupy Wall Street Calls For Strike