Proposed Gun Law Moves Ahead
It could be a "straight shot" for a proposed federal gun law sponsored by a North Central Florida lawmaker. The bill has just been approved by a committee in the house of representatives.
The bill, written by Representative Cliff Stearns, has a strong base of support. But, some are angry over the legislation.
The "National Right-To-Carry Reciprocity Act" passed the judiciary committee on Tuesday and now goes up for a vote in the house. The measure would force states to honor permits held by visitors from other states.
- Proposal to Loosen Gun Laws
- Proposed Business Changes to Gainesville's Anti-Discrimination Law
- Tragedy in Colorado - Tighter Gun Laws?
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Law Library Moves to New Location and New Managment
- Move Over Law
- Changes Proposed for Stand Your Ground Law
- Rough Time Ahead as State Switches Unemployment Systems
- Gator Retailers Already Looking Ahead to Pasadena
- Korean War Vets Honored for Service Ahead of Veterans Day