Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
One of North Central Florida's largest fund raisers is less than two weeks away.
The Fourth annual Noche de Gala event will take place October 22nd.
Supporters of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation came out Tuesday to share details of what the special night will include.
It will feature a horse show, a silent auction, and a few other surprises.
This year's proceeds will benefit the Shands Hospital for Children at the University of Florida.
Tickets are $450 each. The foundation is expecting close to a thousand people to attend.
For more information about the event, visit www.sebastianferrero.org.
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Noche de Gala Preview
- Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
- Noche de Gala
- Story of the Week: Noche de Gala
- Crews Prepare For Noche de Gala
- Down the Red Carpet at Noche do Gala 2010