Travel to Florida-Georgia Game Boosts Business Along the Route
After three straight weekends playing out of state, the Florida football team "technically" hosts arch rival Georgia tomorrow afternoon.
And after suffering from football withdrawal, Gator fans are anxious to see the game. Even if it means driving up to Jacksonville.
A lot of them hit the road and that's a good thing for area businesses.
- Businesses Brace for Busy Florida-Georgia Gameday Weekend
- Deputies On The Look Out For Florida-Georgia Game Traffic
- New Bus Routes Boost Local Business
- Wilbekin Helps Florida Turn Close Game Into Rout Over Georgia
- A Local Business Benefits from Gators and Florida Gulf Coast Pre-Game
- Gators Run Over Georgia En Route to Dominating Win
- Convention Is Boosting Business
- North Central Florida Residents Monitor Rising Water Levels Along the Santa Fe
- AAA Predicts Slight Increase in Florida Travel
- FHP Issues Travel Advisories For North Central Florida