UF Digital Arts Program Teaches Students To Be More Like Steve Jobs
All around the world people continue to mourn the loss of Apple Icon Steve Jobs.
His life and innovations touched many...including a state of the art digital arts program at the University of Florida.
Directors of the program say their institute is designed to help students become more like Steve Jobs.
TV 20's Duke Carter reports.
- Dog Trainer Teaches Humans to Think Like Animals
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- B.R.A.K.E.S. Program Teaches Teens Defensive Driving
- Summer Journalism Institute Program
- Students Teaching Sustainability at Fort White High School
- Deadline Approaches To Save Art And Music Programs
- Hospital program uses the arts to help patients
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Gainesville's Environmental Film and Arts Festival Focuses on Becoming More "Green"
- Spring Arts Festival Helps Fund Scholarships for College Students