Cornerstone Academy Needs a "Miracle" to Purchase Dove Property
They have the moral support, but they need the financial support too. Private Christian school Cornerstone Academy has plans to buy land scarred by controversy: the Dove World Outreach Center in Northwest Gainesville.
The focus of the world was here when the church threatened to burn and then did burn a copy of the Koran.
But school leaders admit they need a miracle to start a new chapter for that property. Cornerstone Academy hosted a community festival last week to raise money for the purchase.
- Cornerstone Academy Falls Short to Purchase Dove World Outreach Center
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Blessed Hope Needs A Miracle
- A Local Boy Named "Florida Champion" of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- "Love, Not Dove" T-Shirts
- "Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
- City of Alachua Closes on $1.2 Millon "Project Legacy" Property
- "Talk of the Town" Needs Help
- Alachua Needs Half a Million for "Project Legacy"
- Bravo Trial Day 7: "I Need To Hide My Roommate."