"Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
The University of Florida's Touchdown Terrace at The Swamp hosted a tailgate party, but the "Kick-off to a Cure" event was not just about football.
Bill and Carrie Godfrey started collaborating with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation when they found out their daughter was born with the disease. They say the research is very close to finding a cure.
- "Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
- Kick Off To A Cure
- UF Homecoming events kick off in Gainesville today
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Trail Life USA Kicks Off
- Safe Sleep Campaign Kicks Off
- Canned Goods Challenge Kicks Off
- Homecoming Week Kicks Off For Gator Nation
- GatorNationals Kicks off Thursday