"Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
The University of Florida's Touchdown Terrace at The Swamp hosted a tailgate party, but the "Kick-off to a Cure" event was not just about football.
Bill and Carrie Godfrey started collaborating with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation when they found out their daughter was born with the disease. They say the research is very close to finding a cure.
- "Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
- Kick Off To A Cure
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- Safe Sleep Campaign Kicks Off
- Poverty Challenge Kicks Off Monday
- Canned Goods Challenge Kicks Off
- Eastside High Marching Rams Kick Off School Year
- Homecoming Week Kicks Off For Gator Nation
- Students Kick Off Veterans Day Festivities One Day Early