Levy County Plane Crash Kills Two
Two people are confirmed dead after a small plane crashed in Levy County this afternoon. The plane went down around 4:30 deep in the woods on private property near the Wing Field Private Air Strip in the Morriston area.
The Levy County Sheriff's Office told TV20 the plane was taking off when it hit the top of a tree and took a nose dive into the ground, killing the two people on board.
The names of the victims are not being released at this time. The cause of the crash is being investigated, but it is believed to be weather related.
- Plane Crash Kills Two Men, NTSB Called in to Investigate
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation
- Crash Kills Two Fathers and Two Teens in Dixie County
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Two Killed in Plane Crash
- Plane Crash Kills Two
- Archer Girl, Mom Killed in Plane Crash
- Plane Crash Kills Three From North Central Florida
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead