Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
A 16 year veteran of the Levy County Sheriff's office is behind bars tonight, facing serious allegations.
38 year old Lieutenant Zachary Knight is accused of sexually assaulting a woman he was dating on Thursday. Knight was arrested Friday at a Chiefland home, after the sheriff's office reported the complaint to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
Knight, who is also a mixed martial arts cage fighter, is charged with sexual battery, false imprisonment and tampering with a victim.
His bond is set at $2 million dollars and Knight is suspended without pay.
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office creates safe place for online sales
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Family of Levy County Shooter Releases Statement
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse