A Love For Their Country, And One Another
No one knows the sacrifice that service men and women make more than their loved ones.
We sat down with one North Central Florida family who spent part of their Veterans Day holiday in our studios, talking with their son who is deployed overseas in Afghanistan.
The Blauw's family have experience with deployment.
Linda and Craig met at an Air Force Base in High School both of their fathers were enlisted at the time.
Craig is a retired Lt. Colonel with the Air Force and now their son Russell is a Lt. Colonel with the Marines.
For more information watch the video to your right.
- Families of Missing People Gather to Remember Loved Ones
- After 70 Years One Couple Found A Way to Keep the Love Alive
- Loved Ones Searching For Missing Interlachen Man
- Family Members Wait Anxiously To Hear From Loved Ones In Haiti
- Friends hit the trails for lost loved ones
- Alachua County To Be One of Four Sites in the Country to Launch National Safety Resource Center... Online
- Bangoura Jr Ousts No. 4 College Player In Country, Reaches Southeast Semis
- One Dead, Another Injured In Lake City Shooting
- Summerfield Shooting Kills One Injures Another
- One Newberry Food Pantry May Close...Another May Open...But Will People Go Hungry?