Major Banks Decide Monthly Debit Fee Doesn't Make "Cents"
Published November 1st, 2011
North Central Florida residents are celebrating a small victory over the major banks. Bank of America is the latest to drop a plan to charge a monthly debit fee.
It was meant to help their bottom line, but customers say it went over the line.
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Ocala Mayor Says He Doesn't Support "Saggy Pants" Ordinance
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting
- Rulings on Gay Marriage Doesn't Affect Fla Ban
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Rainy Weather Doesn't Stop Annual VA Charity Walk
- Woman in jail on manslaugher charge after crash she doesn't remember
- Alachua County Doesn't Want To Waste Our Trash
- Children's Hospital in Gainesville Makes Cents
- Mitt Romney Doesn't Impress London