Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
All the remaining accused murderers of 15 year old Seath Jackson showed up in court today, with the exception of 19 year old Charlie Ely, who is serving a life sentence in state prison.
Things were revealed today in court that could be pivotal, as Charlie Ely's trial was called a "dry run" for the other defendants.
Dispositions for all the remaining cases will take place on November 30th and 31st. Status hearings will be scheduled for the first of the year.
- Murder Suspect Breaks Down in Court
- Trial for Man Accused of Attempting to Rape, Murder Ocala Woman Begins
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder
- 3 People Accused of Murder Meet in Court
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder
- Teens Accused of Plotting Murder Sent Home
- Accused Teen Murderers Turning Against Each Other
- In Alachua County Court Today...
- Man Accused of Taking Picture of a Minor in a Bathroom
- Lake Weir High School substitute teacher accused of touching students inappropriately