October Shooting Victim Dies
A shooting in late October just got more serious.
Alachua County Sheriff's deputies say Robert Judah, the shooting victim in an incident at Forest Grove Baptist Church on October 21st, has died. Deputies say Judah passed away Tuesday during surgery that was required because of the shooting.
On October 21st, 71 year old Patrick McCall was arrested after deputies say he fired at a group of people who were shooting skeet outside the church, which is in rural western Alachua County. Judah was hit in the abdomen, and hospitalized. McCall was charged with Attempted Homicide but that will now change.
- Third victim dies in Chardon High School Shooting
- Third Victim of Lake Butler Shooting Spree Dies
- Local Vigil For Connecticut Shooting Victims
- Local Graffiti Honors Conn. Shooting Victims
- Hernandez Grand Jury To Hear From Shooting Victim
- Nightclub Shooting Victims Sue
- NAACP Discusses UF Shooting Victim
- Police Say Shooting Victim Fired Shots Into Crowd
- Victims of Barbershop Shooting Survive
- 18-year-old Dies After Shooting at Ex-Girlfriend and Officers