St. Francis House Expands Clearance Requirement
When the St. Francis House was granted a special use permit to change the way they serve meals in the community, they decided to extend a code of conduct rule they already had in place.
Previously, only people who stayed overnight at the shelter had to have police clearance.
Now, everyone who is provided a meal must have the clearance.
The Gainesville Police Department clearance can be attained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at GPD headquarters or even through an officer out on patrol.
The process takes a few minutes and does require a valid, government issued I.D.
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- Downtown March Calls For More Meals at St. Francis House
- St. Francis House Unable To Feed More than 130 People
- Statue Vandalized at St. Francis House
- St. Francis House Ready For Thanksgiving Meal Thanks to Community
- City Offers St. Francis House Location for Thanksgiving Meals
- St. Francis House Receives Donation from Citgo
- St. Francis House turns people away
- The Reichert House Expands