Suspect Jumps Over Counter to Steal Prescription Pills
Marion County Sheriff's deputies are still trying to identify the suspect who they say snatched nearly 800 prescription pills from an Ocala CVS on Friday afternoon.
Take a look at this security video taken at CVS along SR200. You can see the suspect walk in, hiding his face with a white bandanna. The white male, described as 6 foot 2 inches tall and around 250 pounds, jumps over the counter to grab two large bottles of Hydrocodone. He then left through the fire exit.
Investigators need your help to identify the man. You're asked to call crime stoppers at 352-368-7867 if you have any information.
- FDLE Arrests Chemist for Switching Prescription Pills for Over-the-Counter Drugs
- Morning After Pill, Soon Available Over-The-Counter
- Deputies: Prescription Pill Addiction Is An Epidemic
- New Market of Prescription Pill Dealers?
- Prescription Pill Theft at CVS Pharmacy
- Finding A Balance With Prescription Pill Laws
- Unintended Consequence of Prescription Pill Laws
- Florida Prescription Pill Tracking Database
- Number of Deaths from Prescription Pills Down Across the State
- Oxycodone in Deaths Are Down, But Prescription Pills Still Outnumber Illicit Drugs