Changes To Poe Springs Park
Some say it's a money pit, but others see it as a wise investment.
Alachua County's Poe Spring's Park may soon be under new leadership.
On Thursday, commissioners in High Springs will discuss taking the public park from the county, something that not everyone sees as a benefit for the cash-strapped city.
- Construction in Poe Springs Park Nears Completion
- City Moves Forward With Poe Springs Plan
- Stepping Back From Poe Springs?
- Poe Springs Could Stop Flowing - No Swimming Would Be Allowed
- Poe Springs Construction Has Resumed
- Poe Springs Reopens for Swimming
- Poe Springs Re-Opens on July Fourth
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- Gainesville Woman Wants Changes to County Dog Parks
- Nations Park in Newberry Could Be Changing Hands