Changes To Poe Springs Park
Some say it's a money pit, but others see it as a wise investment.
Alachua County's Poe Spring's Park may soon be under new leadership.
On Thursday, commissioners in High Springs will discuss taking the public park from the county, something that not everyone sees as a benefit for the cash-strapped city.
- Construction in Poe Springs Park Nears Completion
- Poe Springs Re-Opens on July Fourth
- Poe Springs Construction Has Resumed
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park
- Nations Park in Newberry Could Be Changing Hands
- Gainesville Woman Wants Changes to County Dog Parks
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Report Shows Park in High Springs is Contaminated
- The Water Continues to Rise at Fanning Springs Park
- Families upset over Silver Springs water park closing