Deputy Matthew Bugg Works toward Recovery
A serious car crash could have taken his life...but instead, this Alachua County Sheriff's deputy has more life than ever.
On October 29th Deputy Matthew Bugg was on his way to the scene of a crash on Williston Road when he was hit head on by a suspected drunk driver. His right hip and hand were badly damaged.
But the Bugg Family actually views the accident as a gift this Christmas.
If you would like to assist the family with expenses as Deputy Bugg recovers contact the Police Benevolent Association at 352-317-8263 or make checks out to "NCFLPBA c/o Deputy Bugg" and mail them to Deputy Matt Bugg Donation Fund c/o North-Central FL PBA, 4510 NW 6th Place- Suite 100B Gainesville, FL 32607
- Lake City BoyScout Works Toward World Record Food Drive
- Deputies: Man Accused Of Cyberstalking, Making Death Threats Towards Victim
- UF Professor Examines Crisis in Syria
- Group Discusses Bike Concerns in Gainesville
- Former Gainesville Sun Delivery Man Arrested for String of Burglaries
- Police Investigate Local Gas Station
- Burglary duo plead guilty to 34 different crimes
- $5.5 Million Towards Housing Homeless Veterans
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City