Election Deadline Approaching
You've probably seen the ads and researched the candidates, but if you haven't registered to vote you might not be prepared to cast your ballot in January.
Florida's primary will be held on January 31st.
To participate you must be registered to vote as a republican by January 3rd to comply with the state's election laws.
Alachua County's Supervisor of Elections office will be closed for a few days throughout the holiday season but if you still need to register there are a few options available for voters including on line at Vote Alachua.
In addition to the primary, the city of Gainesville will hold their election on the 31st as well.
People who live within city limits and would like to participate in that race will have to be registered as well.
- North Central Florida Residents Sign Up For the Affordable Care Act As Deadline Approaches
- Your Health: Cancer Study Deadline Approaching
- Tax Deadline Fast Approaching
- Deadline Approaches To Save Art And Music Programs
- Health insurance enrollment deadline approaching
- Scholarship Deadline Approaching
- Tax filing deadline quickly approaching
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner
- City Of Gainesville Election Deadline
- Deadline coming up for city election