Foster Grandparents Luncheon
They didn't just get recognition, they got down on the dance floor... the Alachua County Foster Grandparents program held their annual volunteer luncheon today in Gainesville.
A magic show and dancing was just part of the celebration, which honors low income seniors who spend their time helping kids with special needs. Foster Grandparents have been working in schools and child care centers in Alachua County since 1973.
The program is looking for volunteers for the coming year... for more information call 352-264-6757.
- Alachua County's 'Foster Grandparents' On Hold Due to Government Shutdown
- Step-In Grandparents
- Arc of Alachua County Annual Luncheon
- Gainesville Police Host Outback Luncheon Benefit
- Bread of the Mighty Luncheon
- Area Children Experience Christmas Early at Church Luncheon
- 2nd Annual Empty Bowl Luncheon Raises Money to Fight Hunger
- Stephen Foster Residents Want City Garage To Leave Their Neighborhood
- Small Girl Gives Big-hearted Donation to Foster Children
- Foster Kids to Camp Blanding