Gainesville Housing Authority Chooses New Executive Director
The Gainesville Housing Authority has chosen a new executive director.
Pamela Davis from the Deerfield Beach Housing Authority will take the position that was once filled by Alachua County Housing Authority Executive Director Gail Monahan.
In April this year, scandal erupted as Monahan was accused of bribery and regulation violations by the accounting firm who handled GHA's finances and some staff.
Bernadette Woody was named interim executive director of GHA. The housing authority has had millions in financial troubles over the last few years.
- Ousted Housing Authority Director Responds to Allegations
- Gainesville Chooses New Attorney
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat
- City Takes Closer Look at Gainesville Housing Authority
- Gainesville Housing Authority Faces Million Dollar Shortfall
- Gainesville Housing Authority holds inaugural spelling bee
- Gainesville Housing Authority celebrates 50 years of service
- New Fisher House Dedicated in Gainesville
- New housing community coming to east Gainesville
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority