"Home for Christmas" After Toxic Mold is Cleaned Up
They'll be home in time for Christmas, and not only in their dreams.
The Caldwell Family of Southeast Gainesville called TV20 on December 1st after finding toxic black mold in their newly purchased home.
TV20 brought in a specialist who decided to help the hardworking family for free. Extensive remediation by "ServPro" started this week to remove the mold which turned out to be the most dangerous kind.
Although the Caldwells will move back in to their home tomorrow, the repairs could take a few weeks to complete.
For more information on mold and how you can protect yourself visit Your text to link...
- Home in "Home Alone" Sold
- Couple gets married at home featured on "The Great Christmas Light Fight"
- Residents cleaning up after storm causes damages to homes
- Neighbors cleaning up after strong thunderstorms damage homes in Lake City
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Startup looks to "clean up" the competition
- Florida Woman Gets New Charges in "Toxic Tush" Case