No "CHOICES" Left
The stream of money is running out for the program designed to provide healthcare coverage for the working poor, and that means time is running out as well.
The people who run the program hope the pot of cash for CHOICES will last until federal healthcare changes are implemented; that's money that some say, needs to be spent elsewhere.
- 8 million dollars left behind from CHOICES
- Officials: "Don't light left over fireworks."
- Alachua County Commissioners Make a Choice about CHOICES
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Dogs Left Inside Car Saved By Samaritans & Officer
- Buffalo Carcass left to Rot, Others Starving
- Baby Left in Car While Mother was in a Bar
- Lake City Residents Cleanup Mess Left Behind by Severe Storms
- Would-Be Robber caught by Sock Left Behind
- Absentee Voters Left Waiting as County Reviews Signatures