No "CHOICES" Left
The stream of money is running out for the program designed to provide healthcare coverage for the working poor, and that means time is running out as well.
The people who run the program hope the pot of cash for CHOICES will last until federal healthcare changes are implemented; that's money that some say, needs to be spent elsewhere.
- Officials: "Don't light left over fireworks."
- Alachua County Commissioners Make a Choice about CHOICES
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Animal Abuse in Bradford County; Four Dogs left on Roadside
- Disabled Elderly Man Robbed, Then Left For Dead
- Florida Free From No Child Left Behind
- Absentee Voters Left Waiting as County Reviews Signatures
- Would-Be Robber caught by Sock Left Behind
- Lake City Residents Cleanup Mess Left Behind by Severe Storms