Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
A huge gift got the ball rolling on an expansion at Peaceful Paths.
Doctors Jay Dutton and Paul Schilling donated a million dollars to the domestic violence organization.
The money will go toward buying land and expansion that will provide transitional and long term housing for up to 100 women and children.
The organization plans to raise the remaining $4 million dollars needed for the expansion through grants and donations.
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths expanding campus, services
- St. Francis House Receives Donation from Citgo
- DeLuca Donates $1 Million Towards YMCA Renovations
- Warringtons Donate $75 Million to UF Business School, Become University's Biggest Boosters
- College of Central Florida to Receive $4.3 Million in State Funding
- Alachua County Receives $3 Million to buy Foreclosed Homes