Pecan Prices Popping
Published December 8th, 2011
It's a tough nut to crack. Some of Santa's helpers may have to forgo a stocking-stuffer or two if they want a pecan pie this year. The prices of the nut have popped, and experts don't expect pecans to get any cheaper by next Christmas.
- Gang Activity Popping Up in Northwest Gainesville Neighborhood
- Pop Tart Bill Gains Momentum in Florida
- Man Arrested in Standoff Says He Was Just 'Popping Off the Gun'
- Halloween Stores "Popping Up" in Town
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Gas Prices Lower
- Car Prices Hit Record as Buyers Load Up on Options
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- High Price of Racing
- US Home Prices Soar