Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree
Christmas came early for 17 Gainesville children...courtesy of 17 Gainesville Police Officers.
The "Shop With a Cop "program meant as much to the police officers as the kids they helped. The Gainesville Police Department worked with area businesses like Target and Domino's, along with private donors to put on the event.
- 155 Bradford County Kids "Shop with a Cop"
- Child Calls Christmas Shopping Spree 'Happiest Day of My Life'
- Kids Go Christmas Shopping with Ocala Firefighters
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
- Police Train For Shooting-Sprees
- Burglary Spree Arrest
- Robbery Spree
- Crime Spree in Dixie County