Shop With A Cop: 17 Kids Taken On Shopping Spree
Christmas came early for 17 Gainesville children...courtesy of 17 Gainesville Police Officers.
The "Shop With a Cop "program meant as much to the police officers as the kids they helped. The Gainesville Police Department worked with area businesses like Target and Domino's, along with private donors to put on the event.
- 155 Bradford County Kids "Shop with a Cop"
- Police Officers Ring in the Holidays with a Shopping Spree for a Group of Students
- Child Calls Christmas Shopping Spree 'Happiest Day of My Life'
- 'Shop With A Cop' Helps Families in High Springs
- Kids Go Christmas Shopping with Ocala Firefighters
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Burglary Spree Across Gilchrist County
- Crime Spree Has Gaineville Businesses Concerned
- Third Victim of Lake Butler Shooting Spree Dies