What's Next For North Korea 12/19/11
A dictator is gone--leaving behind an heir and also leaving behind the possibility of turmoil in Asia.
Some North Koreans may be mourning the death of their leader, Kim Jong Il.
But the international community is closely watching for any signs that the rogue nation will take provocative action as a show of force and strength.
David Price, Ph.D., of Santa Fe College tells TV20's David Snyder whether the change to a new leader will likely lead to a more open society in North Korea.
- What's the Next Step for Mayor Lowe Following His DUI Arrest?
- What's private and what's public in your child's school?
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 5/9/12
- Grafitti in Northwest Gainesville - What's the Green Mean?
- What's In Your Wallet?
- Treating Back Pain: What's The Best Treatment?
- Failed Missile Launch in North Korea
- North Korea Continues Nuclear Testing
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 7/31/12
- What's Happening in the Entertainment World 8/6/12