Why is there a shortage of engineers?
A shortage of engineers can be traced back to the first year or two of college. About 40 percent of math and science majors change their mind about which direction they want to go. So why do some students stick with their major, while others decide it's too much?
- New Grant for Supercomputing Research
- UF Hosts Engineering Leadership Summit
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Local Teacher Creates Unique Environment For Students
- Repairing Sinkholes In Live Oak After Tropical Storm Debby
- Initiative On STEM Careers
- Santa Fe Rocket Team Soars Into Great Start
- Local Student Selected for NASA Program