Why is there a shortage of engineers?
A shortage of engineers can be traced back to the first year or two of college. About 40 percent of math and science majors change their mind about which direction they want to go. So why do some students stick with their major, while others decide it's too much?
- UF Engineer Heads to Oklahoma to Assess Tornado Damage
- Start Your Engines...
- Amateur Motocross Racers Rev their Engines in Alachua
- Colleges Losing Engineering Students, UF Responds
- 250 Engineering Jobs to Come to Gainesville
- Engineers Making Sure Bridge Won't Collapse
- Engineers Send UF's First Cube Satellite to Space
- How Is North Central Florida Impacted by National Propane Shortage?
- Doctor Shortage Solution?
- Propane Shortage Statewide