Children's Week 2012
Children's Week 2012 is right around the corner and the Early Learning Coalition kicked things off with information on how to keep kids healthy and safe.
Sara Hand, an intern at Child Development Services in Gainesville, was teaching children the five most important pieces of personal information they should know about themselves.
She says she was surprised that some of the kids didn't know their full address and phone number, and says this is dangerous if the kids were ever to get lost.
Children's week is apart of a larger, state effort and runs from January 29th to February 4th.
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Children's Hospital in Gainesville Makes Cents
- Children's Day in Newberry
- University of Florida Police and Shands Sponsor Children's Bike Rodeo
- Holiday Carols, Children's Smiles
- Children's Play Area Opens At Santa Fe Zoo
- Gainesville Children's Theatre, Singing Their Way Through The Community
- New Children's ER in Ocala