Children's Week 2012
Children's Week 2012 is right around the corner and the Early Learning Coalition kicked things off with information on how to keep kids healthy and safe.
Sara Hand, an intern at Child Development Services in Gainesville, was teaching children the five most important pieces of personal information they should know about themselves.
She says she was surprised that some of the kids didn't know their full address and phone number, and says this is dangerous if the kids were ever to get lost.
Children's week is apart of a larger, state effort and runs from January 29th to February 4th.
- Children's Mental Health Awareness Week
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Stop Children's Cancer Raises Awareness for Pediatric Cancer
- Car Crash Claims Two Children's Lives
- Death of Son, Leads to New Foundation and Future Children's Hospital
- Stop! Children's Cancer Fantasy Event
- Advocate Missing at Children's Remembrance
- FDA Investigates Recall Of 40 Children's Medicines
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital in Gainesville Makes Cents