Humane Society Gets Surgical Room
It used to be a room to house store euthanized animals. But now the Humane Society of Marion County is a no kill shelter, and the old freezing room is now a place to help living animals.
The humane society now has a surgical suite to perform a number of procedures- mainly spaying and neutering which is vital in controlling pet overpopulation.
- A New Home for Levy County Humane Society
- Alachua Humane Society Gets Brand New Location
- Surgical Treatment Improving for Pancreatic Cancer Patients
- Still Room in Homeless Shelters during Freezing Nights
- Visitors Can Talk to Alachua County Jail Inmates from their Living Rooms
- Text Messaging in Three Regional Emergency Rooms.
- UF Health Opens Gainesville's Newest Emergency Room
- Lighting in Dressing Rooms Boosts Sales
- Upper Room Church Holds Special Service Called "Black Lives Matter"
- New emergency room to benefit patients and rescue workers