Move Over Law
Tow truck drivers and the Florida Highway Patrol are warning drivers about a law that has been in effect for almost ten years. The "Move Over Law" requires motorists to move over if a state troopers, fire fighters or even tow trucks are on the roadways helping stranded drivers. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Florida Move Over Law Survey
- Move Over Law Crackdown
- Proposed Gun Law Moves Ahead
- Law Library Moves to New Location and New Managment
- Florida Counties to Sue Over New State Medicaid Law
- ASO Takes Over Waldo Law Enforcement
- Law Enforcement Canine's Death Raises Questions Over Proper Euthanasia
- NAACP Threatens Legal Action Over Ocala Saggy Pants Law
- Drivers... Move Over!
- High Court Takes Up Fight Over Obama Health Law