Online Sales Tax?
The Florida House of Representatives is looking at a bill that would level the playing field for small businesses here in Florida. If passed residents would have to pay the sales tax on an item purchased online. For more info check out the video at the right.
- Online Sales Tax Coming to Texas
- Internet Sales Tax Takes Step Forward
- County Commissioners Discuss Half Cent Sales Tax Increase
- SALES TAX
- Sales Tax Holiday Bill Heads to House Floor
- No Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday
- Sales Tax Holiday's Last Day
- Alachua County Half Cent Sales Tax Expires
- Alachua County Considers 1 Cent Sales Tax For Roads
- Florida Governor OKs Sales Tax Holiday For August