Surviving the Crashes on I-75
Before Sunday, Steven Camps had never even been in a car crash.
We spoke to him at his home where he is still trying to wrap his head around what he saw on I-75 as cars crashed all around him.
He says he couldn't see anything. He could only hear the destruction and screams as he waited on the side of the road.
Click the video to your right to hear more from the survivor.
- Man Survives Dangerous Tractor Crash
- Several Children Injured In I-75 Crash Involving FHP Trooper
- Third Victim Of Tragic I-75 Crash, Remembered
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- Last Three Victims Identified in I-75 Crash
- Three Killed in Crash on I-75
- Friends React To Deadly Crash On I-75 In Gainesville
- Fiery Crash on I-75
- 18 Cars Crash on I-75 in Alachua County
- 911 Calls Released in Deadly I-75 Crashes