Woman Charged in Grisly Murder Case
A man is shot three times in the back of the head. One suspect is already behind bars, and Monday, a woman was also booked into the Marion County Jail.
Ashley Levelle, 21, was whisked away to jail in connection with the murder of 27-year-old Lavar Watson of Daytona. Marion County Sheriff's Detectives had previously called her a witness. Last December Watson's body was found shot to death on the side of a Summerfield road. Steven Roopnarine, 23, was arrested and is believed to have been the shooter. But now Levelle is charged with felony murder. While walking towards the jail, Levelle told TV20, she was trying to help detectives with information. But Detective Brian Spivey said she was charged with felony murder because she helped plan the robbery that lead to Watson's death.
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case
- Grisly Details in Teen Murder Trial
- Man, 24, Charged With Murder In Somer Thompson Case
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Second-Degree Murder Charge in Trayvon Martin Case
- Florida Woman Gets New Charges in "Toxic Tush" Case
- GRISLY ANIMAL DISPLAY
- Gator Safety Charged in Credit Card Case
- Woman Charged with Human Trafficking Denies Accusations