"5 Points of Life" Marathon & Relay
Hundreds of runners took off bright and early Saturday and Sunday mornings for the "Five Points of Life" marathon and relay.
The event benefited Life South Community Blood Centers.
And our very own TV20 crew trained and hit the payment to help the cause.
The race was so big that multiple roads in Gainesville were closed off for the runners.
The winners of the race are listed are available through this link: http://www.fivepointsoflife.com/
- "Relay for Life" around North Central Florida
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Billionaire Buys Out "Way Of Life"
- Local Lifesouth Blood Centers Hoping For Increase In Donations
- Family Spotlight 5/13/10 "Facts of Life"
- Family Spotlight 9/16/10 "Spice For Life"
- Five Points of Life Relay
- 7th Annual 5 Points of Life Marathon
- Runners Participate In Five Points Of Life Marathon
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children