ARC Center Gets a Helping Hand
It was a Saturday full of service for hundreds of United Way volunteers. More than 280 volunteers from the United Way of Marion County gathered at the Arc Center, a non-profit organization serving the mentally disabled. As part of their annual Day of Caring the volunteers helped to spruce up the Arc Center by painting several rooms. The improvement didn't stop there, volunteers made their way outside to do some yard work.
- United Way Volunteers Work on 'Day of Action'
- Your Health:The Right Way To Wash Hands
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- United Way Thanks Donors With Positive Picketing
- United Way Keeping Kids In School With $300K AT&T Grant
- United Way & Local Leaders Bring Books to Kids
- United Way Fundraiser
- UF Health Unveils Cardiac Care Unit for Young Patients
- CPS 3 Study Needs Volunteers
- Volunteers Needed for Cancer Prevention Study