Burning Rescue In Columbia County
Deputies in Columbia County made a daring rescue over the weekend, rushing to a burning building to save a paraplegic victim who was trapped inside.
Deputies responded to the call for a fire on Northwest Primitive Glen.
When they got there, the victim was trapped inside the burning home.
Two officers made their way in to get the victim.
When Columbia Fire Department got on scene they were able to put the fire out.
The fire caused heavy damage to the home but the victim escaped with minor injuries.
- Backyard Burning in Marion County
- Fire burns down house of two sheriff deputies
- Elderly Man Badly Burned in Fire
- Horses Taken from Rescue Farm
- Body Found in Burned Home
- Off-duty firefighters rescue 5 from burning boat
- 911 Calls Improve With Techonology
- Alachua Communications Center Uses New Technology
- Fourth of July Celebrations in Lake City
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested