Burning Rescue In Columbia County
Deputies in Columbia County made a daring rescue over the weekend, rushing to a burning building to save a paraplegic victim who was trapped inside.
Deputies responded to the call for a fire on Northwest Primitive Glen.
When they got there, the victim was trapped inside the burning home.
Two officers made their way in to get the victim.
When Columbia Fire Department got on scene they were able to put the fire out.
The fire caused heavy damage to the home but the victim escaped with minor injuries.
- Backyard Burning in Marion County
- Body Found in Burned Home
- Elderly Man Badly Burned in Fire
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Update: County knew about fire station closure ahead of time
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue
- Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
- Marion County Rescue Groups Team Up with Rasmussen College for Mock Scenarios
- Horses Taken from Rescue Farm
- Daughter And Father Save Three Teens From Burning Car