Bus Brawl Hearing
Four of the seven teens accused of beating a girl unconscious on a school bus in Marion County went in front of a judge yesterday.
All seven charged either appeared or had their attorney go before Judge David Eddy.
Only four of the seven were present for the hearing.
Yesterday's status hearing was a chance for attorneys to update the judge on how their cases are going.
None of the teens changed their plea from "not guilty."
A trial date for March 23 is set for one of the accused. The other six filed for a continuance.
They will have different status hearing dates within the next four weeks.
- Teens in Bus Brawl Expelled
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County
- School Bus Brawl: Video Released
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Citizens Ask County Commissioners for Expansion of Bus Routes
- Two teenagers in critical condition after a car accident in Marion County
- Marion County Pet Adoptions, Wednesday August 7, 2013
- Marion County Man Still Missing
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom