East Side Student Assistance hopes to send four kids to college
The East Side Student Assistance was in Fred Cone Park this weekend to drum up business for their cause. The event included free food, drinks, and music. Everyone was invited. Motivational speaker Reverend Akin Ross spoke on strengthening the family and the importance of providing students with an education. Ross says their group sent two students from Eastern Gainesville to college last year. The goal for this year is to send four students.
- East Side Residents Rally At City Hall
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash
- Student Sends Pancakes to Haiti
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- Summer Program Hopes To Keep Kids Out of Trouble
- Leadership Camp Gives Foster Kids Hope
- "College For Kids"
- Twenty Four Students Report Alcohol Abuse at UF
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- Egyptian Brother Gives UF Student Hope