Eating Disorders Among Students
A new facility at the University of Florida is helping to solve a widespread problem especially at the college aged level - eating disorders.
The Eating Disorder Recovery Center at UF and Shands opened this week.
Watch the video for more on the prevalence of eating disorders right here in Gainesville.
For more information about the Eating Disorders Recovery Center, please call 352-265-EDRC (3372) or visit them on the web at www.frc.ufandshands.org/edrc.
Also, check out the Be Real group at UF on their blog: http://berealuf.wordpress.com/
- Local Beauty Paquent Winner Raises Awareness About Eating Disorders
- New Bill Aims to Increase Financial Literacy Among Florida Students
- Medical Spotlight 8/29/11 "Treating Eating Disorders"
- A local woman with a rare genetic disorder continues to inspire
- New Study By Shands May Help Treat Anxiety Disorders
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Ocala Among Top 5 Foreclosure Markets in the Nation
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US