Is Gainesville High viral video protected under free speech?
The video has been called offensive and unethical, but is it protected under free speech laws?
We spoke to a First Amendment expert from the University of Florida about the video and about possible consequences the teens from Gainesville High may face in the future.
Watch the video for more on the developing story.
- Marion County parents upset after video goes viral
- Racist rant turned apology- Gainesville High teen releases new video
- Free Amplified Phones For Those Who Are Hearing Or Speech Impaired
- Financial Free Speech
- Violent Video Games Given Protection
- Marine Fights for His Right to Free Speech
- High School Students Win Award for Video Production
- Protect Gainesville Citizens Meeting
- Number of Florida Kids Who Qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch at an all time High
- Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation