High gas prices are here to stay
Published February 20th, 2012
Theres no end in sight right now for high gas prices which continue to rise.
AAA reports its actually the upturn in the economy that is driving prices up.
We spoke to people in Gainesville today about pressure at the pump. Watch the video for more.
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Drop In Gas Prices Means Good Business For Some
- More People Are Fighting Back Against High Gas Prices By Taking The Bus
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- "Occupy Gainesville" Here to Stay
- Saggy Pants Ordinance Here To Stay?
- Up, Up and Away and Here to Stay
- Gas Prices Lower
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Local Small Business Receives National Honors